Second opinion on divorce, alimony or inheritance law
Do you already have an attorney or mediator but are unsure about the direction and progress of the process? Would you like advice on part of an ongoing case? Then you can seek a second opinion or advice from us. Then we will look at your case neutrally and objectively and give you advice where necessary.
Second opinion in divorce
If you are involved in divorce proceedings, you can contact us in the following situations:
- You feel that your attorney at law is not adequately representing your interests.
- You are dissatisfied with the progress of your case and/or your attorney at law and wonder if the right steps are being taken on your behalf.
- You have a attorney at law together and you are curious to know if there are any conceivable alternatives that would lead to a better outcome. Or you want to have the alimony calculation recalculated or the proposed division of the marital community assessed.
Second opinion in mediation
If you are in a mediation process you can contact us if:
- You have doubts about whether the joint attorney at law or mediator has your best interests at heart.
- You need personalized advice. This allows us to think with you in the background about alternatives and discuss the impact of certain choices with you.
- You have doubts about the progress of the mediation. We can take an objective look at the process in this case. From us you will receive independent advice on what is appropriate in your situation. It may also mean that we advise you to seek a solution other than mediation.
Opinion on appeal
Has the judge ruled on your case? And do you want to know if it makes sense to appeal that ruling?
We can take an objective and fresh look at your case and advise you on whether or not to appeal. In doing so, we will discuss the alternatives and possible outcomes with you so that you can make an informed choice.